Superantispyware detects and removes malicious software, including worms, rootkits, rogue codes, spyware, Trojan horses, and adware.
Warning: Superantispyware is not meant to be a replacement for any antivirus. A standard Superantispyware download has a file size of 25.4 MB. While the software runs exclusively on Windows OS as freeware for individual use, its pro-version is subject to yearly subscriptions.
What Does SUPERAntiSpyware Offer?
Modern-day computer threats include criminals who take your PC hostage. Using the features incorporated in Superantispyware, however, you have at hand a weapon to neutralize this potential threat. Do not make yourself an easy target for online attacks. Play safe, be protected.
The technologists behind the decks of Superantispyware provide a database that’s updated on a 12-hour cycle, keeping the tool robust and effective in the scanning and removal of malicious devices from your windows PC.
Superantispyware is easy to use, right from installation to costs. It runs as light-weight software, meaning it does not slow up the speed of your PC. More to that, it complements the antivirus software you’ve installed as it’s designed to accommodate other antivirus software.
Deploy SUPERAntiSpyware to Deter Keyloggers and Cryptominers
- Keyloggers are simple yet very risky when it comes to your online security. With a keylogger, for instance, a hacker can embed a simple code to keep recording your keystrokes every time you get online.
It’s hard to detect keyloggers with your pair of eyes, but the potential harm cannot be understated. Imagine yourself purchasing something via PayPal. You’ve input your password and a keylogger has already captured and sent it in plaintext right to their computer. What’s more, all that takes place behind your screen- in the background. That’s pretty scary. And most antivirus software bypass it!
- Cryptominers are also becoming a common menace. They explore a simple concept; using your computer’s resources to their advantage by spreading numerous pieces of code attached to emails and graphics.
The idea is to have the code run silently every time you log on to your computer. It’s tough to notice, but the numerous and minute instances end up being a large exploit, without the collective authority of PC owners.
Free Features of the Superantispyware free version:
- Detection and removal of threats 🙁 Adware, Spyware, Malware, Dialers, Trojans, Worms, Ransomware, Parasites, Hijackers, Keyloggers, Rootkits, and others.
- Multi-Dimensional Scanning; a next-generation scanning system that goes beyond the typical rules-based methods
- Multiple -Processes Interrogations- a unique feature that unearths threats missed by other antivirus software.
Features of Superantispyware Pro version:
- Blocking of threats in real-time basis- it deactivates suspicious files from opening, once they’re flagged (*User has to run a scan to prevent the threats)
- Automated updates to ensure the latest threat definitions are escalated and synchronized with active databases ( *users have to update the databases manually)
- Multi- Scanning options- choices for complete or quick scanning
- Emailing of notifications after updates and scans. SUPERAntiSpyware Download For Windows 10 PC
Special Notes Regarding SUPERAntiSpyware Pro-Editions
- For Corporate: Superantispyware offers corporate licenses that cover both SME and large corporations. The advantage here comes with ease of installation and updates where only one consent is required.
Site licenses are suited for SMEs where users have a single license covering many PCs at a go. It’s manageable to either add or remove users.
Large corporations are suited by the CMS- Central Management Solution, which offers an easy-to-use and management platform. It’s easy to trigger installations to many end-users at a go via third-party applications.
- For Non- -Profit and Academic Users: Superantispyware offers great discounts, support, and simplified installations to this category of users.
The users are treated to custom notifications and full-time customer care support services. Students also benefit from exploring the Student-Add-on feature to their installations.
- Superantispyware- Technician Edition: this targets Information Technology professionals and offers an updated version of all-threat definitions. They too have the advantage of running the software even on terminals with no internet connectivity. Also, no installation is required for this edition.
- Reseller category: this favors people running computer repair shops as well as those who are selling licenses in bulk. Resellers are favored with no fees at registrations, have a dedicated support manager plus no inventory is required either in the form of minimum sales or numbers as must-sells.
- Download SUPERAntiSpyware For PC.
Superantispyware Installation Process for Windows 10 OS
- Download SUPERAntiSpyware the installer file and save it on the desktop.
- Once fully downloaded, run the file by following the prompts procedurally
- The installation wizard guides users through the installation to completion. Users requiring installation support can contact the support team via the support page.
You can download more free antivirus software for Windows 10 here.
Superantispyware is straightforward and easy to use. Users can explore forums via the ‘Frequently Asked Questions section read through the blog posts and get up-to-date news items.
Are you in dire need of Superantispyware now but your budget is strained? Explore the two weeks trial for the Pro-version. The official file download has a file size of 40.1MB, and the latest version number is 8.0.1044.